Saturday, 26 March 2016

Kitty cat fabric

Not much sewing or crafting time today.  Was a morning focused on family time out and about, which I always love. I did get an hour or so to myself, so I crept off to my sewing machine and decided to have a go at some lined pencil cases.  This kitty cat fabric from Ikea really is one of my most favourite designs. Luckily I had 2 orange zips ( thank goodness for job lot of zips on eBay a while ago)  and zoomed along making these.  I started off with cutting 10.5" X 6" outsides and lining pieces.

And inside we have spots. So cheerful aren't they? 

That pretty much is all I am going to achieve today I think. Feeling rather wiped out after a few very up and about everywhere few days. Going to spend the evening with Mr Bradhen, youngest son and a DVD. Lets hope I don't fall asleep halfway through!

Take care and stay crafty
Jules x 

No comments:

Post a Comment