Friday, 25 March 2016

Quiet day

Quick post. It's been a very tiring few days. Not a lot has been done. We did a go to IKEA yesterday for drinking glasses. And this cat fabric grabbed my attention so a metre came home with me. Now I'm kicking myself as should of got 2. So answers on a postcard of what I should make with these awesome kitties 


I often sew with a cup of coffee beside me and a drink of Pepsi too. I was using clips today as was sewing oilcloth and nearly ended up with clips put in my coffee. Luckily I just managed to avoid it.....just 


I've not sewn with oilcloth before so gave it a go with this tote bag. I put the walking foot into my sewing machine and had no problems at all. I'm pretty impressed with it. 




So for now. Take care and stay crafty 
Jules X 

No comments:

Post a Comment