Sunday, 15 May 2016

Crayon Roll

I have seen this around on pinterest etc for a long time. I have also wanted to try the bag version with the crayons on the outside of a bag so you can gift the bag with a colouring book in it.  But on a Facebook group I am on Just Sew they just announced a weekend challenge of making something with a fat quarter or scraps that make up same amount of fabric. My granddaughter is very artistic and loves to colour, draw and create so I made this one for her


The roll is kept closed with a hair band sewn in and a ladybird button.  So cute isn't it?


Hardest bit was choosing which 12 crayons out of the box of 48 to use here



I think only complaint I will get is it isn't pink! I think a few more for gifts, and in different sizes may be on my horizon. I can see this sort of thing being useful for make up brushes, pencils, sets of  double ended knitting needles,all sorts of things

Take care and stay crafty
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment