Wednesday, 18 May 2016

pink and quick

My Granddaughter Ever will be moving schools soon due to moving house. For her start to a new school after half term I decided to make her a little something new and pretty for school.  I found this princess fairy fabric in a Dunelm store a little while ago.  It's more a canvas cotton than a thinner cotton/  Pink, princesses and fairies has to tick all the boxes for a very girly girl right?


It was a very quick bag to run up.  Apart from the machine applique that I did on the name. I used a set of sizzix alphabet dies to cut out the letters and attached them to the bag with a little zig zag stitch. I used some ribbon to thread through the channels I made in the top of the bag, so the bag could be cinched ( is that the right word?) or pulled tight when it is holding whatever it is used for.

Excuse the chalk line I haven't brushed it off yet 



At the moment it holds the crayon roll I made the other day and a puzzle/colouring book.  Hopefully Ever will be as thrilled with it as I was making it for her 

Take care and stay crafty
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment