Friday, 17 June 2016

I'm back!


I know, I know went and vanished for a week! Blame it on the weather and migraines. Really messed my head up lately.  Back to normal today though.

These photos are from the other day so I will introduce what I am making.  My daughter and her little family are off to a wedding next week so I offered to make the gorgeous granddaughters dresses :o)  Can you tell I am happy about that. So I found this pattern.


Started off the boring bit of tracing off 2 sizes and preparing everything.


I have a white lining satin type fabric and a chiffon fabric with butterflies as a border print.  We are keeping the top a kind of light cream and the bottom gathered skirts will have riots of butterflies. Cool huh?


I am so behind on the sewing and have almost got the tops and straps sewn together now. Give me a few days and I will have them finished. I thought the fabric choices were going to be a pain the neck but all is working out so far OK.  


I am carrying on with an audio book series by Jodie Taylor the chronicles of Saint Mary's.  Loving the series so far,  I have laughed and cried and really enjoyed their varied escapades and stories. 

So for now I am about to start my weekend and will hopefully will be back on here really soon.  I still have been doing some crafty things just haven't blogged them yet.  

Take care and stay crafty
Jules x 

No comments:

Post a Comment