Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Popped into the fabric shop for a zip.....

...... And some fabric for a toddlers romper suit. Came out with fabric for a dress for me, which was planned, and it needed a zip which I forgot! So I will have to admire the fabric a bit longer. Isn't it pretty though? 

Then I spied this beauty. My eldest granddaughter loves hello kitty things. It's so soft and a fluffy lined tracksuitting fabric. Just the thing for the hot weather we are having..... Not! I am aware it says heelo Kitty and not Hello. But I think GD will be still impressed. 

And I am planning on making this newlook pattern 6822 with it. 

The main view A which is shown on the model and orange diagram. I traced off the pattern earlier in afternoon and will get on with it tomorrow, while I am waiting for the zip I ordered to arrive that is. 

I also have a different kind of craft to try out tomorrow so will share that with you even if it goes disasteriously wrong. But for now I am off to bed. 

Take care and stay crafty
Jules X 


No comments:

Post a Comment