Saturday, 2 July 2016

30 days of gratitude day 2

Todays question is what technology are you grateful for? The list could go on forever for me. The first one that comes to mind is Cochlear implants.  Because of that nifty piece of technology I get to hear family and friends these days. I talked about my 5 years of having an implant not to long ago on the blog.

Another piece of technology is my mobile phone. Even before I could hear better again I always kept a mobile phone, and sometimes 2!, close to hand.  I could text and email people that I needed to contact and others could contact me that way to.  I have an iPhone the technology in them works well with my implant and I love staying in touch with family and friends either by phone or on one of it's many apps. I also listen to audio books on my phone and music.

Both these these pieces of technology I am grateful for as they both have made me feel less isolated at times and given me a much richer quality of life having them.

A few other things would be sewing machines, overlockers/sergers, computers and the internet,  All of which deserve a mention today

Quick post today, but I am hoping to give you a review on a gadget tomorrow and show you what I have been up to. 

Take care
Jules xx


No comments:

Post a Comment